Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Nails & Pillows

TUESDAY

Got up this morning early. Hubby was supposed to meet Tom to get a ride into work, but the truck would not start. So he took his Dodge.

I made breakfast & latte for him.

It was really cold & raining today.

I fed fish & deer. Cleaned up the dog bowls. Made the beds. Washed dishes & laundry.

Then got ready to go get nails done.

At 12:00, I went down to Athol to get eggs. She only had 1 1/2 dozen. I explained that I did not call because my phone won't work.

Said hello to Jen-Bunny who was at the nail shop.

Then I drove to Rathdrum to get my nails done.

I stopped at McDonald's first to get 10 burgers for dogs.

Rhonda did my nails from 1:30 to 4:30.

I got home around 5:00.

Fed the burgers to the dogs. I was very hungry.

Hubby came home later. He tried replacing the battery in my phone, but the battery was not the same. Waste of money!

We went to bed at 9:30 because we were both exhausted!

WEDNESDAY

Woke up to rain again today. Hubby would not leave me alone because he had already gotten up early at 5:00; then he woke me up again at 6:00.

I made breakfast & latte for him. He needed my help loading a rear end into his Dodge so he could deliver it this morning. I got greasy.

Then he took me with him down to Athol to get milk because he forgot to go last night!

I fed the deer and fish when I got back. Two deer came early this morning at 10:30.

It was still raining at 12:00.

I made a burlap envelope pillow.

I also made more bacon for hubby's breakfast sandwiches.

Also did laundry & dishes.

No comments: