Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday-itis

SUNDAY
SEPTEMBER 22

Getting colder and raining.

Got up this morning at 7:45. Hubby was restless. I had taken 2 pills last night for sleep and was still groggy when I got up this morning. I have been vividly remembering my dreams for the past couple nights in a row. Odd, weird dreams.

Made breakfast & latte for hubby. Made omelette for dogs.

Did a load of laundry & a load of dishes.

Hubby and I both wore shorts on the dog walk as this will probably be our last chance to wear shorts this year! Took the dogs down to the park for a long walk around the camping side of the park.

Isabelle did not go as we do not want to over-tire her.

Hubby took Isabelle to the dump with him while he dumped our garbage.

When we got back, we took Isabelle into town with us for a special treat. She was the only dog to go. The others had to stay home.

Got dog food & deer food at Big R. I walked Isabelle while hubby loaded. Went to Costco to pick up stuff; we have not been to Costco for over 3 months. Isabelle got a chicken wrap when hubby had stopped to get himself a hot dog.

Drove over to transfer our Car Wash balance to new card. Washed Dodge.

Got water for Isabelle at the local gas station on the corner - Goodies.

Drove to Spokane to see the kids to pick up our coffee from KRN. Stopped at her latte stand and got lattes. They were pretty good.

Talked to the kids for a while, Isabelle was quite excited to see Beebo.

Drove back to Idaho and got Bailey's at the liquor store on the border. Then went to Wal-Mart by Cabelas. While we were there, I ran into a guy that I used to work with at the NOMC; Steve Eilmes. He was there with two of his kids. The youngest girl is now 21! Where did the years go?

We had just been talking about this guy as we were getting cheese at the deli! So odd that we turn around and see him a few rows over. I have not seen him in over 10 years. He had to get his left leg amputated because he has diabetes.

Then we drove to Rathdrum and got burgers for the dogs at McDonalds. Drove to Spirit Lake because we were going to get hamburger, but changed our minds. Hubby stopped at little Pink Food Coach and got BBQ beef burgers.

Came home and fed burgers to dogs because they were overwhelmed to see us home, unpacked all the groceries. Hubby turned on the fireplace later.

I had to go potty REALLY bad when I got home and left my iPhone in my back pocket. It accidentally fell into the toilet and got wet. I tried drying it out in rice. I am so MAD at myself. I don't want to waste money getting new iPhone.

I ordered huge size 50 knitting needles from Walmart & some thick yarn from Patternworks. Want to try knitting super chunky throw this fall.

We went to bed at 11:00.

No comments: