Friday, September 20, 2013

THURSDAY & FRIDAY

THURSDAY

Got up and made breakfast & latte for hubby.

He went to work.

I did laundry & dishes.

Fed the deer, fed the squirrels & birds, fed the fish.

Fish water is staying pretty clean with new DIY filter.

Got mail; instead of mailing us a POLICY, the stupid insurance company mailed ANOTHER declarations page. I am getting very irritated with MetLife.

Uploaded new iOS7 on my iPhone... I don't like it. Can't see it very well. A lot of the icons & apps are too small to be seen. Too many hieroglyphs. I don't know what they mean.

KRN said that "New is always better" I referred her to the "new" Grape Scotch instead of the Aged Scotch on HIMYM. Sometimes new is not always better, Barney.

Hubby came home and went down to the shop to work.

I watched Star Trek: Into Darkness. It was ok. Too many recycled themes from original Star Trek.

We went to bed at 10:30 when he came home. I was tired and went to bed early. He came up later.


FRIDAY

Got up and made breakfast & latte for hubby.

He went to work.

I did laundry & dishes.

Fed the deer, fed the squirrels & birds, fed the fish.

Paid Phone bill.

Picked up dog poo in back yard.

Dave came up to the house around 5:30 to fix the internet speed. Hubby was down at the shop.

While Dave took his truck down, I walked down to the shop with Maggie, Bud & Izzy.

Hubby left with Dave to go get his Dodge in town parked at his work parking lot.

I killed some stink bugs today. They are starting to come inside for winter. Not as badly as in years past, but still yucky & stinky.

I talked to hippie Mike at the shop. Earl was also down there with his son, Austin.

Maggie took a swim when we got back.

Maggie swims


Bud went down to the shop to work with hubby. He loves being the "shop dog".

Hubby worked until 10:30 when I heard coyotes howling. I went down to get Bud to bring him home.

No comments: