Saturday, September 07, 2013

Too Much Month

THURSDAY
September 5
SO very dark & wet outside. It kept raining all day. You can see that the dogs are depressed, too. They stayed inside today.

I did laundry and dishes after hubby left for work. Killed hundreds of flies that are coming inside for the winter.

Bud Sleeping on Couch


Hubby came home around 5:30; he went down to the shop to work until 10:00.
 

FRIDAY
September 6


Got up at 6:15 and made breakfast for hubby. It was raining. Very depressing.

When I was trying to show hubby something on my laptop, a yellowjacket stung me on the right palm. Fucker. I am killing them all now. Don't be in my house or you will DIE yellowjackets! This is a very bad year for them. They are prolific.

So I took 4 allergy pills and removed my rings! Thank goodness hubby reminded me to remove my ring. It could have been bad. Slept most of the day. Out of it.

I rode my bike down to the mailbox to get mail. Bud & Maggie came with me. They ran out into the woods looking for deer.

The Bio-balls that I ordered came in the mail today. We are going to use the Bio-Balls for the fish filter.

Bio Balls


Deer came to eat food early at 3:00.

Hubby came home with deer food & more bird seed. I refilled the deer pans. Hubby and I left to go pick up an El Camino in Post Falls. I drove the FMF and we brought Bud, Ben, and Lil Bit with us. Stopped in Rathdrum to get groceries. We also stopped in Post Falls to get burgers at Wendy's. Hubby drove home at 35 the whole way and I had to drive behind him. The car STANK like raw fuel. Gag.

At the neighbor's house, I spied very fresh blood on the road. It looked like it had been dragged to the side of the road. Hubby and I got in the Dodge and drove back down to check it out in case it was a dog or something still alive. Somebody had HIT a little baby deer. No bigger than one of our dogs. So sad. WTF is wrong with people. Go slower, dumb fucks. You just KNOW that the whole family was crossing the road, these people should have been able to see the bigger deer.

Hubby unloaded the groceries, then went to work at the shop until 12:30-1:00? I had already gone to bed.




SATURDAY
September 7

Why is the first week of September already gone? This year is going by way too fast.

Heavy fog this morning. Too much rain and too cold this early in the year. Told hubby that we need to take boat out as it is just a waste having it moored if we are not using it. 

Got up from taking too many allergy pills again. Woken up at 7:30 by a fly landing on my lips. WTF is wrong with flies???

Made breakfast for Hubby. And a latte. Hubby gave pills to dogs along with their eggs.

I had taken too many allergy pills last night because my hand is still swollen up like a balloon & my leg itches way too much.

Feel like I am in a fog right now.

Slept on couch after making breakfast from 8:00 to 10:00.

Hubby went down to shop at 10:00.

Hubby came home around 6:30.

At 7:30, we watched the movie on DirectTV Pay-per-View called Now You See Me; it was an excellent movie!




No comments: