Sunday, September 29, 2013

iPhone Restore

SUNDAY
September 29

Got up at 8:00. Made breakfast sandwich and latte for hubby. Made eggs for dogs.

Loaded all the dogs up in the Excursion for a walk in the park in-between raindrops!

Walked down to the gun range & back. They all did pretty good. We saw a tree that had fallen across the road from the wind & rain storm.

Went back home and got changed. I put on makeup! Left all the dogs at home in case one of them got stolen in the truck while we were shopping in Spokane.

We drove over to Spokane. Stopped at Big R to get deer food & bird seed.

Then drove to URM to get flavors & more cups.

Parked at the River Park Square parking ramp on Yellow Level 3 and walked down to the Apple Store. Got accosted by some older guy that was begging for money.

Finally got to the Apple Store & checked in. A very nice Genius Bar worker named David helped us. He could not get the iPhone restored, so we were instead offered an exact duplicate for only $149. What a deal! Same phone, so no upgrade to Verizon plan.

While we were waiting for the phone to be activated, a loud kid sat down next to us and started talking to us. He was waiting for assistance also. His name was Dakota. Nice kid, tho. We finally got done and left.

Walked over to Thomas Hammer to get lattes. We talked to the girl about just going to the Apple Store and how they were kind enough to exchange our phone and what a waste of money the insurance was on the phone! She was quite nice. We left her a good tip. While I went to the bathroom around the corner, the kids came and met us there. We talked for quite a while there in the comfortable chairs.

Then we all walked over to Rocky Rococco's to get pizza. We ended up buying a whole pizza because Matt wanted lots of pizza to eat (on his special weight gaining diet) and Matt, KRN and hubby got salads. Matt was afraid to go back for another salad, so I told him to eat breadsticks! Our pizza came & was piping hot! We sat for a long time eating & talking.

Finally, after I had to go potty again, I suggested we walk in the park to get fresh air. We went over and fed ducks, geese, and little birdies!

Walked the kids halfway to their car, then we walked back to Riverpark Square to get our car. On the way, a couple homeless kids asked if they could have our leftovers. Hubby said yes and handed them the box. They also had a little black and white dog with them. We told them to feed some to the dog. I later thought that I should have given them all the change I had in my purse. I am mean. I should be grateful to share. Damn. Next time, I will share. Kids are young and should benefit. I am more opposed to older people; especially the panhandler guy. He started cussing at us after we walked by. I also have soft spot for anybody that has a dog.

Anyway, on the way to paying for the parking, hubby saw some caramel apples at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory kiosk that was in the middle of the Riverpark Square Mall. He had to buy one. We left the girl a whole $1 tip and teased her about it. Also made coversation with the girl at the parking payment. She looked like she was in a bad mood, but we got a joke out of her! Hubby asked if she had change for a $100 bill, but I told him that I had change; I joked that he only kept me around because I had small bills. She laughed.

We got in the truck and drove to the interstate, then got off at the Spokane Valley Mall to buy donuts at Krispy Kreme. Hubby got his $100 changed there. They gave us lots of $5s. I got their names so I could go online and give them a good review. Jeff & Ashley were very helpful at the drive-thru window.

On the way home, we stopped at WalMart to get groceries. Also made small talk with the cashier there.

Stopped in Rathdrum to get burgers at McDonalds for the dogs.

At home, we fed the dogs. Deer were already here feeding as we drove in the driveway.

Hubby unloaded everything out of the truck and I put groceries away.

Hubby sat down to watch his 4WD shows on tv while I updated my phone via Verizon Live Chat with Colisia and then updated the systems online on iTunes.

Afterwards, I went online to give compliments to everybody that helped us today. It was such a pleasant and fun day, everything was positive. People were friendly.

We went to bed at 11:00.


No comments: