Saturday, September 28, 2013

MORE RAIN

SATURDAY 
SEPTEMBER 28

Got up late. We slept until 8:10. I made breakfast & latte for hubby. Dogs had cheese eggs; then we watched tv for a while. It was pouring down rain and we could not take dogs out for a walk in the park. The dogs took a nap on the floor in the living room.

We discussed some tv shows that I had watched last night; The Waco Siege, The Oklahoma Building Bombing. I looked up some information on Wikipedia to discuss with hubby. It was nice to just sit around and talk with him at home.

I am still finishing up writing a letter to hubby's father.

While vacuuming, the plastic clips on the side of the vacuum broke off; I tried to get online and find replacements for them, but it appears they don't supply any. I think we will have to purchase a new vacuum.

Lil Bit went outside in the rain and barked at the deer; he frightened them away. Bad baby Bit!

Maggie had to go outside to potty and you could tell that she hated going out in the rain. After she was done, I toweled her off thoroughly.

Hubby came back from the shop at 7:00 with Bud & Izzy. Bud got a toweling because he was quite wet. Isabelle went upstairs to bed, but later came down and laid in front of the fireplace on her bed.

We went to sleep at 10:00.

No comments: