Monday, February 02, 2009

Taken

Bundled all the dogs into the truck and went into town. G dumped me off while he went to get a haircut, make a deposit at the bank, and stop for Wendy with Isabelle, Bravo & Harriet.

After getting my nails & toes done at the Nail Spa, hubby and I went to see the movie TAKEN starring Liam Neeson.

The movie was very good. However I was not happy having to pay $7.50 each for the early afternoon matinee. My gosh. That is horribly expensive. I will not be visiting that movie theatre again soon. It's better to just stay at home, be able to read the subtitles & not have noisy people disturbing the show.

I do have to say, I was surprised to see that there were a LOT of people at this movie. On a Monday. At 1:45pm. But not any disturbances. No noisy children, nobody smoking cigarettes, nobody throwing beer cans. Isabelle went with us and behaved perfectly. Bravo & Harriet took naps in the truck. Both before & after the movie we took all the dogs out to the park to run around. They had a ball!

Picked up groceries at Safeway and I got my Starbucks fix!

On the way home, we stopped at Applebee's to pick up salads to go while having a drink waiting for our order.

In between watching House & Heroes on television, I am trying to download more songs to iTunes. Tho a curious thing; I am unable to find some of the CDs-I have more plastic cases than CDs! I am up to 1901 songs. And I'm not even half way through. Hmmm.

No comments: