Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sicko - Untitled


*Harriet barked at Joe the other day – she DOES have a voice!

*Washed Bravo in the sink-he was SO stinky! While he got scrubbed & poo’d he stood like a perfect little gentleman. After drying he then went on a whole house rampage including knocking down my wooden ladder in the loft, running after Harriet, and rubbing himself all over everything.

*Need to call the VISA card company Monday to get it re-issued as they allowed our card number & info to be exposed at “a third party billing vendor”.

*Only 45 more CDS to rip to iTunes! Greg compliments me and tells me that I seem pretty proud of myself. I consider it quite an accomplishment. Over 4000 songs; all in one convenient place; no more broken plastic CD cases; easy carry-along music!

*Greg sleeps all day - in between watched his pre-recorded auto shows. He is really sick.

*Take hubby to doctor Monday.

*Force myself to finish doing income taxes on Monday.


*Try to take a nap & relax. Am so sick & tired, but I keep pushing myself. Who else will do it?

*Later this afternoon it started raining.

*Watched Academy Awards tonight.

*Bravo tried to bury Racoony in the snow outside.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Well, he's super cute!!!