Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tripod

After dropping off Bippo at the Vet early this morning, I was so disgusted with the house that I forced myself into exhaustion by cleaning it.

Hubby went to help Joe H again (does Joe H ever NOT need help?) and I went to work on the house.

Dusting. Vacuuming once. (as it had not been cleaned for over 3 weeks, there were large dusty bunnies all over the floor!) Vacuuming twice. Swiffer wet cleaning the floor. Cleaning the fridge. Washing all the dog beds. Washing all the bedding. Washing windows. Even managed to upload some CDs to iTunes. I think I'm dead.

Harriet & Isabelle hid in the loft all day as they are scared of the vacuum. Poor little puppies.

Picked Tripod up at 3:15 - They had to put him under so that they could take accurate x-rays of his pelvis and legs. Also manipulated his legs while he was under to ascertain pain & extension. However, Vet has no diagnosis. Can find nothing wrong-yet. Tripod is still using 3 legs - not 4. Hmmmm. X-rays will go to the radiologist tomorrow. You can seem them tonight!

Isn't he just the cutest? Nekkid Baby! This will surely have to go into his baby album. "First X-ray"

Made turkey, dressing & mashed potatoes for hubby tonite for dinner.

Think I will take my sleeping pill. A long, hot bath & go to bed by 9PM.

No comments: