Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sicko - The New Beginning

Friday
After Bip's visit to the Vet and his subsequent Anesthesia, he was super-hyper on Friday. No other way to describe it. He was on uppers, with a bit of meth laced cocaine. So I called the hubby mid-afternoon to come get him off my hands. I wasn't feeling so hot after cleaning the house the other day and felt too tired to move.

Hub came home & relieved me of baby dog-sitting. Beep was overjoyed to go with the hubby & Joe as they worked on Joe's truck at Rocky's. Then hub went to Richie C's.

I wanted to nap, but was so paranoid about sleeping - with all the drugs that are in my system, I am totally surprised I am amble to function at all.

After coming home late - about 6p, we watched a little tv and went to bed.

Saturday
Dragged myself (I always seem to be dragging lately. . .) to get coffee lattes with the hub this morning. With all the dogs - as usual.

Then hub went to the shop to hang out while I did a little recording to iTunes- 2948 songs- and watched tv. Still unable to nap or sleep well.

Hubby came home early at 4p as he is battling this horrible sickness. Need to take him to the doc on Monday (men just refuse to visit the doctor until the last possible second!).

Bravo hung out with "the guys" at the shop. He is a good little shop dog. Had lots of fun as reported by the hub. In and out of the shops - attempting to jump into all the guys' cars that visited - riding in the shop truck. Wonder if he will consider his life boring when he has to return home to his mommy?

No comments: