Friday, February 27, 2009

BEE-Bo

Buddy Lee was all excited today as he got his VZ phone rebate (in the form of a Citi Cash Card) in the mail today. He left me here dying on the couch while he picked up lattes this AM. Beebo & Isabelle went with him.

Harriet stayed with me, pushing her head under my hand. Comforting me. What a sweetie.

I’m still so exhausted from this stupid flu/cold/bronchitis. Buddy Lee already feels better. He went down to the shop with Beebo to work for a while today.

Beebo later came back to the house by himself. The first I knew that he was back, was when I heard him jumping like a jack-in-the-box against the sliding glass window. He was so excited. After letting him inside, I praised him eagerly. Telling him what a good boy and how proud I was of him coming back to the house. Called Buddy to let him know that Beebo had returned to the house, Buddy said that Beebo had had an exciting time playing with the guys down at the shop, tearing around outside & riding in the truck. Beebo sure is a shop-dog.

Beebo was greeted at the door by Harriet. After Isabelle heard him come inside, she ambled down the stairs and they all proceeded to tear around in the house. I don’t think that Beebo has ever run so fast!

The sun was able to shine through the clouds today. Blue sky was stunning as it peeked through the snow on the trees.

No comments: