Saturday, January 31, 2009

Psycho

Hubby said we have to start calling Bravo by his REAL name - Psycho. Because he woke us up last night at 2:30 and started barking hysterically. We think he was disturbed from his sleep because the fireplace came on right then, but we don't know for sure. He continued his sharp, irritating barking until we followed him downstairs to make sure that he knew there was no danger.

Bravo has also taken to "burying" his dog bone cookies in the house. He has gone down in the basement to hide them, upstairs in the bedrooms, and also behind the window seat in the library. He is such a nut.

Today, Greg will work in the shop while I vacuum the house. There is so much dog hair with 3 dogs.

While I was lying down on my heating pad yesterday, Bravo jumped up on the bed with Harriet. He laid his head down on my ankle while Harriet had her front legs & head on my stomach. It was so nice and warm with both dogs surrounding me. Isabelle chose to stay on the floor next to the bed so that I could reach down every once in a while and pet her. I just wish I had somebody around to take a picture of all of them with me. . .

Hubby picked up my Bronco at the painter's yesterday. Yipee. If he has any time left over (?) he can get it finished before Spring.

This is a picture of an early Bronco we had from 1985.

In other news, a guy that is storing a couple of his cars in our shop brought by a sheet metal bender in lieu of the storage fee. Hubster is very excited about it. It is so big he had to store it in the big building for now until he clears out more room in his shop.

I am having to work intermittently on ACDSee as I am working on 2008 taxes, walking the dogs, and other misc things around the house.

Want to pick up some Valentine's fabric when we go in to the store tomorrow so I can make garlands. I can tie the little pieces of fabric onto the rope while I watch television at night.

Hope January went OK for you. Looking forward to February.

No comments: