Thursday, January 15, 2009

Incommuniblogo

I have been incommuniblogo lately as I have been busy working on organizing all my files onto my new neat nifty external HaRd DriVe. This will be awesome to have all my scrapbooking stuff in one place.

Then the overwhelming task of getting everything. . . and I do mean E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. onto a file system on ACDSee. Yip. Yipe!

Went over to get my hair done today at Quincy's (my jewel of a hairdresser) and got a major cut. I'm not going to take a picture as I don't know if I like it or not. We'll see. Maybe I'll grow into it. LOL!

The pups were having fun in the back seat. Aren't they just so darned cute? Beebo was trying to lick grandpa's arm as he got in the truck.

Got Starbucks lattes; then after we dropped Bravo off at Kelsey's friends' house, we got Wendy's cheeseburgers for the girls. Stopped at Kmart to visit the Craftsman aisle for Greg who bought sockets - they were on sale for $1 each.

Hubster worked in the shop for a little while, but came home early as it got so much colder with the fog surrounding us. We had dinner, watched a little My Name Is Earl, then I worked on blogging and went to bed.

No comments: