Thursday, January 29, 2009

Not Tomorrow

Just a few highlights from today.

  • Bravo likes canned Green Giant Niblet Sweet Corn
  • Harriet BARKED for the first time ever!
  • Isabelle actually seems to be enjoying coming downstairs to be with everyone.
  • It is such a wonderful feeling to have so many dogs. They all have delightful personalities.
  • I started work on filing the income taxes.
  • Bravo accidentally got locked in the basement when he followed me downstairs and I did not see him. He was only in there for a few minutes, but immediately started scratching at the door.
  • The dogs seem to like to play with me at about Midnight. (just when I want to go to bed!)
  • It was in the 30s F here. Like a heatwave!
  • We watched Mamma Mia! on pay-per-view tonight. I remember that I hated listening to those songs because they played on air SO much. . .

No comments: