Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!




I got an extra special present for my birthday this morning. Bravo climbed up into bed with us. . . and PEED on the bed right under my butt.

Poor Kelsey tried to light my traditional birthday cupcake, but as she was carrying it on the way upstairs the flame blew out!


Kelsey & Greg gave me Red Lobster gift certificates, gift certificates to the Movie Theatre, a Merle Norman gift certificate prettily wrapped up in a box with a red bow, some beautiful hoop diamond earrings, and cool V-Moda headphones for my iPod. Plus birthday cards. Quite a nice haul for my birthday.

My friend across the pond, Bernadette (and husband Pete) sent me a virtual card. Which was just beautiful. She is so kind. Thanks Bernadette!

Instead of getting the additional 75gb hard drive that my computer guy has been selling me, Kelsey forced me to research external hard drives – so we got the Seagate ST310005FDA2E1-RK FreeAgent Desk 1 TB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive. Can you even imagine? 1TB? Gosh. I could store the whole world on it! This is my birthday present to myself.

Also got several coupons from digital scrapbooking sites. Thank you very much everybody.

The wind is blowing ferociously outside. It is moving the house from side to side.

Our Abercrombie & Fitch order finally arrived after 2 1/2 weeks! The Burgundy scarf that was supposed to be a Christmas present perfectly matches the A&F sweater! Plus, there was a blue sweather that KRL-N just loves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww Bob,, I didn't realise it was your birthday Hon,, Happy Belated Birthday. I miss you on the forum,, will mail you soon as I have lots of news,, thanks so much for your lovely Christmas card and letter
And was surprised to see we got a lovely mention here
Hugs
B xxx