Thursday, December 04, 2008

Baaaaack!


I'm back.

Prior to leaving on our trip, Kelsey & I crocheted. I did a rag rug & Kelsey did a blanket. She worked on it during our road adventure, too. For just having learned, she really went to town on it.

A thorough summary of our trip can be found on K's blog - Better Red Than Dead.

I will summarize in short.

Tomorrow.

Tonight I'm too tired to do anything more than just post this.

Winter's Bourbon Cask Ale - of which I drank SEVERAL glasses at the most wonderful place in the world! - The Budweiser Tour in Fort Collins, Colorado.

"A winter ale aged on bourbon oak casks and whole Madagascar vanilla beans."

Yum. Burp!

We also saw the Clydesdales. They turned their backs on us & showed us their asses. Bad horses. Bad.

Got our Christmas tree at Camden's. Will talk about that tomorrow, also.

Tomorrow.

What a wonderful word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom's a drunk now. We can't have Christmas because we had to spend all our money on that damned ale!