Sunday, April 13, 2008

So Many Places...


So little time. Yeah. I would like to visit Anita in Oz; Vicky in Denmark, Paula in Netherlands, and Theresa in San Diego. But there is just so little time. And so many other responsibilities-life intrudes. As soon as we retire, I would love to travel, and travel, and travel.


I signed up for Belly Dancing classes today that will take place in July. Have always wanted to learn how to belly dance! And Calligraphy classes in May. I envy people with beautiful handwriting.


Um. Smashed the bee-jezus out of my left index finger tonight when I accidentally slammed the screen door on it. It is a bloody pulp. All swollen and black. G-ross! Won't put a picture in here of it. Thank goodness you are saved from that! Think about this. Does anybody PURPOSELY smash a door on their finger. Hmm. I suppose only if they are into pain! LOL~!


Today we filled the dog's waterbed; replaced the bedding so that she has entirely new bed! Changed the water in the fish tank; Washed the dog; Went to get a few groceries in Spirit Lake; and washed a tank load of laundry. It was 72 degrees here today, but not much snow disappeared. Tomorrow the weather forecast is for 42 and rain. :(


2 comments:

Ernie said...

You must have one serious screen door! (I was going to ask if people put usually put things in your ass when you pass out, but I thought better of it...) ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL. Im sorry to hear about your finger. In Denmark ppl can say ... that was stupid of you. Now Im American and I think that would be very rude LOL. .. but someone did say that to me egh. The customer service here is terrible too dont start me on a rant. You should make a blog post with stories about the worst customer service youve had that would be funny.

btw, i think your dog gets better treatment than i do LOL. cool.