Thursday, April 03, 2008

Quit Wandering Around



I have absolutely GOT to quit wandering on the info superhighway because there are just way too many retail pitstops along the way.


Just had to share this with you today - while I was at http://recycledcrafts.craftgossip.com/page/2


I saw the cutest glass beer bottle chandelier by http://www.barlite.com/



Then merging into the fast lane of the superhighway, I found I the exit for http://www.etsy.com/; this designer- TheRipeRadish makes button bouquets! Aren't they just adorable? I have a black thumb when it comes to growing plants, but I could really get into these.

How do these people manage to be so creative? These are so beautiful that I want to buy one for all my friends.

And that beer chandelier would make a great early b-day present for a certain son-in-law! Hmmm.

Greg-ster's birthday is coming up on April 29. He will be the big Hawaii 5-0!
So I think I might have to do something special for him. Do you know...that he has lived longer with me than he ever did with his parents? What a milestone. Gosh. I feel so damned old. Wasn't there a Garth Brook song about that? I'm too young to feel this damned old!


And LTCreatesJewelry over at http://www.etsy.com/ designs jewelry made out of vintage SpooNs! So I just had to order a ring!
B-Yoo-T-Ful!



All my birdhouses in the woods are made of plain wood - which I painted to protect them from the elements - but wouldn't your bird just adore his own home made out of recycled license plates? Too cute! OldRedBarn at http://www.etsy.com/.

I have got to get back on the highway and get back to browsing.
V-room, V-room!


Check back later as I am almost finished with some very interesting Alphas I will be giving away!


Oh. Almost forgot. Greg-ster & Joe-Amigo left for the coast yesterday. They got there safely and already went to view auto parts junk at the swap meet. Isabelle & I took a nice long walk yesterday as the temperature was quite warm with the sun out. Today looks to be another great day as the sun is shining brightly!


(ps-all photos from http://www.etsy.com/ - hope the designers don't mind me pumping their products - go buy! go buy!)

3 comments:

*beadzombie* said...

Gee thanks! Now I have to go look - even though I don't have any $$ to spend right now... out of work :( I have an awesome cuff bracelet made from two antique silver forks that is too cool... I need a spoon ring too I think :)

Shawna said...

These are the coolest things!!! it is amazing all the things you can find that you just HAVE to have if you browse around online! (bed rest was BAD for me that way!)

You'll have to tell me when you are going to be in Portland! We'd love to see you!!!

Anonymous said...

ok, im an addict i love to read your blog and im proud of it dammit! im a great fan of yours, you know it lol. anyhooters, thank you for making new freebies again. I missed your work while you were in UK ok Im in Denmark, a two hr flight away from your kid, couldnt you just have stopped in for coffee?? sheesh. anyways, glad to see your back.

Vicky
Admin
Owner
DigiScrapDepot.com