Sunday, March 09, 2008

Bad Blogger (slapping hand) Bad!

Gee. I haven't blogged in 4-ever!

(I always feel like a teenager when I write "forever" that way...)

Anyway, I have been busy cleaning house, going to doctor's appointments, taking the pets into the vet for shots, cleaning house, -yes I know I repeated that twice- and doing the ADSR layouts. Plus, I have been voraciously reading as my paperbackswap.com books have been coming. Having mailed out over 140 books in 30 days, I can now use up my credits to swap lots of books! Yippee.

Go see our sister site - http://naughtyredheadknockouts.blogspot.com/ to view the layouts we have been doing for the Amazing Digi Scrappin' Race!

And to bring myself - and you - up to date on what has been happening around here lately that is of note...

1/Hubby popped his steel rod in his toe backwards - Gee, I didn't ever need to see THAT! - when he was putting on his pants while standing up and caught his toe in the hem of the jeans. So he spent a day on the couch, doused with LOTS of drugs.

2/Been IMing with the baby and we both almost peed our pants the other day when we were fooling around with acronyms... MFHBILSHDTP&PMPWROTFL My Face Hurts Because I Laughed So Hard Due to Peeing & Pooping My Pants While Rolling On The Floor Laughing or MTYGATITFWTADI - Matt Thinks You Guys Are Taking It Too Far With These Acronyms Damn It

3/Augustus cat was released from kitty-prison (i.e.-the bathroom) after he visited the doctor. Thus far, we have found no "new" accidents.

4/Isabelle spent Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday with Greg all day as he was getting ready with his auto parts to go for a swap-meet south of Seattle this weekend.

5/Greg rented a "Little Rascal" to get around on for the swap meet this weekend. I wanna get pics!

6/I am housebound because Greg took the Dodge pickup to Seattle this weekend; my car is buried behind a ton of snow in the garage; and I refuse to drive his Ford dually pickup.

7/Didn't sleep well last night as I cannot sleep alone. I do not know what I will do if he ever dies. Probably die too, of insomnia! Plus-the stupid, resident woodpecker began his tapping on our house early this morning. I'm gonna get me a gun to shoot him!

No comments: