Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Consider This-



1/ I am going to try washing my clothes in Woolite because of brainwashing from a commercial. Am going to buy some tomorrow.

2/ Have stumbled upon a delicious thing. Starting with the bottom layer – angel food cake/ sliced bananas/ strawberry yogurt/ sliced strawberries/ whipped cream. Yummy delightful. Can’t talk – mouth full of deliciousness

3/Costco has two (or three) things I adore. Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Julienne Cut Tomatoes in 100% Pure Olive Oil & Herbs. (have to admit that I even eat them RAW sometimes) and Pasta Prima Grilled Chicken & Mozzarella Ravioli-I am sure glad they have those little sample carts set up in the food areas. And California Strawberries. Those things are humongous. I have never seen a red, juicy, delectable strawberry the size of the ones that we got there this year. Looks like a good year for fruit. Yum.
PS. My shoes came today ALREADY. I actually squealed when the UPS man gave them to me!
They fit my tootsies so well. Can't wait for spring to try them out.
Sadly, it snowed here again today. Looks like we have 4 more days of snow in the weather forecast. So sad. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those Cheetoe's commercials are AWESOME!!! I love that he's massaging the stewardess on the plane.