Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hit and Run

Recently, I was reading and laughing at my daughter's blog entry. (March 26, 2008) A commenter had the audacity to leave her horrible, poisonous thoughts on the blog. Typical of the anonymity (it's a big word-go look it up, Daisey) of the internet, this person seems to think they have the right to be nasty up close & personal. Usually, this individual would not bother me at all and I would disregard her bigoted, snippy, nasty comment.

But this time I won't.
  • DAISEY'S COMMENT-I am sorry, my daughter-in-law drives a yellow car. Does this make her an “A-Hole” too? I can assure you she is not. How offensive!I really used to enjoy reading your blog as well as your mom’s but the both of you do nothing but complain, whine, call people names and make insinuations. your mom needs to be a mom and stop trying so hard to be your 20 year old friend. you both feed on negativity and it’s run its course..at least for me!
Who is whining here, Daisey? YOU ARE.

This is MY BLOG. Duh- I can complain, say, or DO anything I want here.

If you don't like it, don't read it. DON'T COME here. I don't go to places that I don't enjoy.

Real life is not positive all the time. Negativity does happen. I don't feel like I have to be positive on a place that is devoted entirely to me. MY BLOG. MY PLACE not yours!!!!!

I am not going to censor my blog for anybody or anyone. Especially you.

Obviously to me, it sounds like you are actually jealous of the relationship I have taken YEARS to attain with my daughter. I enjoy being her friend. I enjoy having a young state of mind.

YES. I am old. I am old enough to have a 22 year old daughter. That doesn't mean I have to act like an old woman or dress like one.

And I have friends of all ages and genders.

Don't even attempt to make definitive statements like that when you have never met me and don't know me.

How judgemental. How petty.

Go away. Stay away.

Be nasty someplace else.

Don't do it here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLPMP! Yes - PMP.
...old enough to think your daughter is a year younger than she is.
I actually deleted this woman's comment. It isn't often that I get comments, especially rude ones, but I like to just erase people like that. I don't write in my blog for anyone but me, and sometimes for you becasue you BEG me to. Thank you for calling her out on my behalf.
As far as positive vibes go I think you're a darn great mother & a great friend too and I wouldn't want it any other way! No one knows better than us how long it has taken us to not want to kill each other. LOL!

Shawna said...

ok, so i think who ever this was had their head stuck up SOMETHING, because obviously they haven't been to you blog as much as I have. you are a kind generous wonderful person who obviously loves people and loves life. i'm always blown away by all the posetive vibes comin' from your direction. bleck, stupid person!