Friday, March 28, 2008

Hair Today, Here Tomorrow



Got my hair done. I'm pretty again!

This is the best shot of the whole thing long. I can never get hubby to put aside a few minutes to take a picture of me. So I have to end of doing it myself! Anyway - all actions by http://www.nobsphotosuccess.com/

We also stopped at Senor Froggy so Greg could have a burrito; Starbucks for a vanilla latte; the liquor store to pick up Kahlua; and a small travel bottle of vanilla Kahlua-which I immediately proceeded to add to my latte; I could get used to that!

Then to Fred Meyer to check out bedding-ugh. WallyWorld to pick up some things; and hubby could not resist Harbor Freight. While I had been getting my hair done, hubby-bubby went tool shopping and got an Ingersoll Rand impact wrench. "Whooo! Honey! Look what I got!" He was more excited than a little kid at Christmas.

He is also all agog about his plans for this revolutionary steering that he has developed and shot the plan to a friend who works at Tri-States Distributors. Supposedly, this is the neatest thing since canned corn. I have to listen to him talk about it night and day...and night and day. Bor-ing! I don't care. I don't understand his little do-hickey drawings...but I try to show the appropriate enthusiasm. (none?) Hopefully, he will get it done and marketed by the end of April. We'll see. I'll keep you posted.

About G's toe-the doctor removed the steel rod the other day. How 6 inches of anything could have been shoved up his toe, let alone his foot! Anyway, the toe is worse than ever now. G is in LOTS of pain; and the doctor is out until Tuesday. I hate doctors.

1 comment:

Ernie said...

I had no idea your hair was so long. It looks very nice.

If you keep writing at this pace, you realize, I will never get all the way back to your trip! :)