Monday, March 06, 2017

SNOW. HUBBY HAS A SQUARE MELTDOWN

MONDAY
3-6-2017

SNOWING OUTSIDE AGAIN

Got up at 5:45AM and made hubby a latte along with a breakfast sandwich.

Fed ham to dogs, gave Bud his painkiller.

Hugged hubby goodbye. He took the Dually to work.

Fed the cats tuna, cleaned up their cat litter.

Started laundry & dishes.

Worked on doing taxes today.

Hubby called me several times today in a PANIC because his Square payment was not on his iPhone, I had to walk him thru how to load it. Then it would not work. Then it charged double. OMG.

Hubby got home about 7PM after stopping at the Post Falls shop tonight for about an hour.

We drove the Dually to Rathdrum on Hwy 54 to Hwy 41. There was a white out blizzard in Twin Lakes.

Shopped at Super One for groceries. Hubby got some food from the Deli because he had not had dinner yet.

We drove home along Hwy 54 to Ramsey and then on Diagonal. The snow was not so bad when we got home.

My knee and feet were really hurting. So I put groceries away. Hubby unloaded everything from the truck. 

I was really tired. Soaked my feet, hubby made himself some snacks. We watched TV and then went to bed. I went to bed early. Hubby cleaned up and made sure all the cats were inside. Zim has been going outside.

Hubby did the cat litter and took some groceries to the refrigerator downstairs.


No comments: