Wednesday, January 22, 2014

STILL WEAK

TUESDAY
1-21-2014

Hubby got up and went to work. I was still in bed. Got up at 9AM.

I mostly sat in the recliner today trying to recover.

I did put in some laundry to do.

I put a lasagne in the oven for hubby to have when he comes home from work.

I could not take a nap. Did not feel tired, just exhausted.

Hubby came home late after delivering a truck to a guy. Then he sat with me on the couch watching tv. I am so bored. This is exhausting trying to recover from surgery.

Took sleeping pills to try to sleep.


WEDNESDAY
1-22-2014

Got up at 4:00AM and had to potty. Hubby could not sleep anymore so he sat on the couch downstairs.

I got up at 6:00AM finally; soaking sweaty wet. Still weak.

Sat with hubby watching KREM news this morning until 7:00.

Hubby left for work.

I did laundry & put away. I did dishes & put away. I washed my hair.

It was a big day. I am exhausted & shaking. Need rest.

Kootenai Electric was out front with 3 big trucks doing work around 1:00PM. They bothered the dogs for about 40 minutes.

Hubby is coming home at 2:00 to take me to my Dr appointment re-check.



No comments: