Sunday, January 12, 2014

LOTS of PAIN

SUNDAY
January 12, 2014

Still in lots of pain. Hot fever, cold chills all night. Took another couple bathes. Slept with Maggie because I could not get comfortable. Slept on the couch downstairs. Slept in the chair upstairs. SO uncomfortable. Finally got back into bed with hubby & heating pads & slept until 6AM. Got up and took another bath. Then slept until 9AM. Hubby was already up and downstairs with Bud next to him on the couch.

I got up and made the bed, open the mini blinds in the rooms. Got the blankets together on our bed to wash.

Hubby made breakfast. I made a latte for him. I was exhausted & had a horrible headache.

We watched a movie on free HBO this weekend, then at Noon, we walked dogs.

Stopped to get a loaf of bread at Lil Town Market in Athol.

It was almost too much walking dogs. I took Maggie & Isabelle. Wind was blowing & it was bitterly cold. I walked VERY slow behind hubby and the other dogs. At the very end, Isabelle & Maggie were pulling me.

Afterwards, we went to feed the ducks & geese (Huey, Dewey & Louie-the American Buff Geese) and some scared Canadian Geese.

Came back home and I took a hot bath. Then went to bed. Slept until 3:00PM.

Watched more movies on tv and hubby made jello for me. I made him Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwich because I wanted some soup.

I took another bath afterwards. It was 8:00PM by now and I was exhausted.

No comments: