Tuesday, January 07, 2014

KEC Cuts Again

TUESDAY
January 7 2014

Feeling much better on juice diet. Hubby left for work this morning as I woke up and had a sore throat! Hope I don't get sick.

Vacuumed house. Did dishes & laundry.

Fed deer, fed fish, fed squirrels.

KEC sub-contractor came out and made a mess of the yard. Did not clean up the downed branches on the ground even though they cut & chipper/shredded for over 2 hours. The huge trees will be weak on one side and tend to lean the opposite way in case of wind or ice. Assholes.

Last night I was looking for my antique Silver Dollars so that I could see if they were worthy anything. I seem to have misplaced them which is very odd. I always keep them in ONE place with the rest of my stuff. They seem to have disappeared. Probably my alzheimers and I can't remember what I did with them...

Made dog grog in crockpot again. Chicken & stuffing & canned chicken soup.

Started snowing at 2:00 and really started snowing hard at 3:00.

Hubby had some dog grog when he got home. It was 5:45 by the time he finally came home. Awful fatal wreck which closed I-90 today. Hubby had to go down to reservation south of CDA today to install DSL for some older lady.

Hubby got to work late and then had to drive VERY slowly on the way home. Snowplow went by our house twice before he got home.

Snowplow went by late last night, too.

We went to bed at 11:00. Hubby kept putting off coming to bed because he "had to look up one last thing on the computer".


No comments: