Saturday, January 04, 2014

Good Morning Sunshine!

SATURDAY
January 4 2014

Good morning, Sunshine! Where have you been all week? Would have been nice to have the sun shining all week long for hubby's holiday.

Anyway, I was exhausted and hurting everywhere after eating crap last night. No more eating crap.

So I slept in late. Hubby told me he was leaving 2 minutes before he walked out the door. I told him I wanted to go, also. I got dressed & bed made in seconds.

I made a hot tea with honey to go with us. No time to make hubby's latte.

Left all the dogs at home because needed to have truck empty for appointment at Dodge dealership in Post Falls.

Drove to PF and was there 20 minutes early for 9:00 AM appt. So hubby drove to get a latte. We arrived on schedule for appt, waited for a while. Talked to a salesman and took test drive in a white new Jeep Rubicon. ONLY $45,000. OMG. Hubby wants to buy one. He is in love with it.

He will try to find a rebuildable for much cheaper. Had to endure 30 minutes of salesman bull-talk. Oh, how I hate that.

Then left and drove to Stateline to get breakfast sandwiches at Carl's Jr for the dogs.

Could not wash truck, too many people in line.

At home, fed the dogs their breakfast sandwiches. Made another latte for hubby. Hubby loaded garbage in Dodge.

Remote lock for Dodge works great! 

remote for dodge

Hubby tried calling some friends to get driveway sanded, but nobody had a sand truck.

Hubby went down to the shop "for a while" and ended up working until 9:30PM.

#3 put the new seat on the forklift. They love it.

No comments: