Wednesday, January 29, 2014

SNOW (Again)

WEDNESDAY
1-29-2014

Its started snowing last night. Isabelle wanted to be let out early in the morning and that is when it started snowing.

By today, we had already gotten 8 inches.

Yuck.

Hubby got up and made himself a sandwich. I was nauseated in bed. I got up in time to see him off, and he forgot his phone again. I rushed it out to the garage for him. Had to walk in 4 inches of snow...

I could not shovel the decks today because I could not lift anything more than 20 pounds per the doctor's orders.

My right wrist started hurting today. Like somebody stuck a knife into it and bruised it badly.

I am still so weak. Very nauseated. Have not been this sick until now. Will have to watch what I eat. Only drank Orange Juice today to keep the nausea away.

Dogs had fun running in the back yard playing in the snow. Bud, Ben, & Lil Bit ran outside playing.

When hubby came home, he shoveled off both decks.

It finally quit snowing around 8PM.


No comments: