Saturday, January 26, 2013

THURSFRISAT

THURSDAY

Made hubby breakfast sandwich & latte. Dogs said goodbye to him. Squishy dog time with Izzy, Bud, Maggie. Maggie would squish all day long. She loves to lean up against people.

Then I exercised. Fed dogs my leftover egg.

Washed dishes, Did laundry, Vacuumed house.

Hubby came home and worked in shop for a while, then came home at 6:45 to watch Archer with me.

I went to bed early.


FRIDAY


Made hubby breakfast sandwich & latte.

Exercised. Washed my hair.


Ben & Bud on the couch

Ben wants to be reallyclose to Bud

 Bit & Bud on the couch
After the dogs eat





Dog prints on deck


At 3:30 loaded Bud & Ben into FMF and drove to nail appointment. Very foggy out and a lot of people driving did not have their lights switched on their cars. Hubby met me at hair salon in Rathdrum at 5:00 after he got off work. He walked dogs, then brought them into salon.

We went shopping at Super One for groceries. Then he took dogs while I got burgers at McDonalds. He was worried that I was not behind him and kept texting me, but I don't check my texts while I am driving. Finally, he called me and I told him I was right behind him.

When we got home, the driveway was melting really badly & the cars broke thru the snow & slush. It was very difficult driving up the driveway.

Unloaded dogs & groceries. Hubby had a quick bite to eat.

Hubby went down to shop for the rest of the night until 10:30.

We watched news & went to bed.

Ben slept in bed with us for about an hour. He was moving so much that I had to kick (figuratively, not literally) him out of bed. Then hubby brought him back into bed around 6AM. We slept in late until 8AM!!!


SATURDAY

Still fighting hot flashes. This is so irritating and defeating. Totally uncomfortable in bed & wake up flaming hot, sweaty. Gross.

We got up late. I made breakfast; then hubby finally got out of bed around 8:30. Got dogs ready & went to Farragut to walk.

Dropped off more cat food for kitties at abandoned house in Athol.

At the park, some idiot had to park next to us again to go walking. We did not see them, but it was still dumb for them to do that with the entire park to walk in; they had to park right next to us!

Ben was so tired & was having an impossible time trying to get comfortable while sitting on hubby's arm! It was so cute. Pretty soon, Ben will be too large to sit beside us in front of the Excursion.

Bit on bone crack


When we got back home, I left hubby at the shop while I came up to the house & unloaded puppies. I vacuumed house again, gave dogs bones, put away dishes & did lots of laundry.  Exercised. 

Ben so tired

Put on new bedding our bed from Xmas present 2 years ago! LOL.


New Xmas present bedding



No comments: