Saturday, January 12, 2013

BEN UPSTAIRS!

SATURDAY

Got up at 6AM because the dogs were already up. Hubby was the first one awake and was letting dogs outside. I got up and made latte & breakfast sandwiches.

Hubby gave dogs their pills, then we bundled everybody up in their harnesses. Put Ben's Big R sweatshirt on him.

While hubby was getting the other dogs ready and the Bark Ark out of the garage, Ben came upstairs! All by himself! I opened the window upstairs & showed hubby. Maggie & Ben were standing next to each other sticking their heads out the window. Hubby laughed. It was cute.

Then we went to the park for the dog walk. I decided to let Ben go wild dog on his own. He did quite well and stayed with us. If he wandered off too far, we called him and he came back. He really liked walking with Isabelle and running alongside her.

Lil Bit did "dancing bear" at my feet as we were walking. I had to carry him for quite a while because his feet were cold. Poor little dog.

Then we loaded everybody back into the Xcursion and came to town. Got a latte for me. Jen Bunny was there working. We gave her the sugar scrub for DeraLee as a late Xmas gift. On the way thru town, we saw a house with 4 dogs! All our dogs liked barking at the other dogs.

When we got home, unloaded all the dogs & hubby had to go pay a guy for a rear end. He took my latte in the truck with him, so I had to make another drink at home because I was so cold. Only 21 degrees on our walk this morning.

Ben is almost as big as Bud


Did laundry & dishes.

Dogs took naps.

I exercised.

Bit stayed outside a little too long and when he came inside, he was holding up his right rear leg. I had to sit down with him so that he could warm up. I rubbed his foot & kept him warm on my lap in front of the fireplace.

Ben napping


8 degrees outside by the time hubby came home at 7:25. Brrr.

No comments: