Sunday, January 27, 2013

SUNDAY REST

SUNDAY

Got up late today. I had left the bed at Midnight because I hate the new bedding sheets. Uncomfortable. Then slept with Maggie for a while. Ben decided he wanted to go potty at 3AM, so I let him out. I was freezing & took a hot bath after I let Ben back inside. Ben went upstairs to bed like a good dog.

I had my bath, then crawled back into bed with hubby. Turned on my heating bad. Brrrr.

Hubby woke up at 7AM and let dogs out. We both slept until 9AM.

I got up and made egg sandwich for hubby, then got out the panini press & grilled it for him. Also made waffle-cakes. No waffle maker! Dogs had a good breakfast. Also made latte for hubby.

We got the dogs ready & loaded them in Xcursion for dog walk in park. Took them down to boat ramp & we walked along the shoreline. They LOVED it.

dogs going nuts at the shore

Maggie went into the water to fetch sticks (and 2x4s). We finally found our water dog! She will love it on the boat this summer!


Maggie fetching

 Maggie retrieving

Leashed all the dogs back up before we got to truck because other people had come to boat dock to walk their dogs.


On the way home, Isabelle & Bud fought over the window seat with Isabelle finally high-centering herself on Bud.


fighting over window seat

 no distracted driving here! texting with 2 dogs on him!

Drove home & I vacuumed. Updated hubby's Facebook page & posted pictures. Cleaned up more vomit that we found in the library from Lil Bit from last night. Washed clothes. Hubby made lunch lasagne & french fries for himself. I made long grain & wild rice to add into the dogs eggs for tomorrow.

Dogs slept all afternoon.

Hubby met some people at the shop at 2PM to fetch their truck.

Watched "How It's Made" all afternoon.


 
 Ben is tired

No comments: