Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sweat & Cramps

TUESDAY
 Made hubby a latte & egg sandwich. He left for work.

I started to file all the paperwork that was stuffed in the laundryroom. But had to get ready to leave before I was done.

At 11:30, I took Bud with me and we went to get my nails done in Rathdrum. He waited patiently in the FMF while I got nails done. Left at 2:00. Also got nails painted. A nice hairstylist at the salon took my things over to Goodwill to donate. So when we left, all I had to do was get dog burgers at McDonalds.


Moose walking down the road

Moose on the Road

All the dogs were happy to see me, but Ben did not fare well while I was gone. He tore up papers in the laundryroom that I had not gotten around to filing. He ripped up a couple vehicle titles that I had to tape back together. Bad Dog.

I even got outside and widened the dog path out to the woods. The dogs were very grateful. However, it was raining a bit as I dug and later found myself quite tired & soaked!

Came inside & made hot tea and a warm sandwich.

Afterwards, I washed my hair because it was wet. Nice to get warm.




WEDNESDAY

Made hubby a latte & egg sandwich. Maggie has been getting in on the "squishy dog" treatment that we give Isabelle. After we hug Isabelle, we then have Maggie come over and hug her, too. It is so cute. After just a couple days, she moves in right away when we tell her "squishy dog time!"

It started out very warm today. The weather was better as the snow & ice on the decks started to melt.

Came inside & made hot tea and a warm sandwich.

Vacuumed carpet upstairs & all the rugs. Then I steamed the rugs to make them look better.

While I waited for hubby to come home, I found a recipe on Pinterest for Butter, Brown Sugar & Marshmallow Popcorn so I made some.  Hubby said it was delicious.

I made crab cakes; hubby had to make corn & potatoes, enjoyed dinner. Watched TV and went to bed early.


THURSDAY

Made hubby a latte & egg sandwich, also made extra for me. Have not been sleeping well the last two nights. I wake up in the middle of the night all sweaty, with stomach cramps. Also been having nightmares. Horrible, awful nightmares.

Washed my hair again because it was so sweaty & stinky.

Did laundry & dishes.

No comments: