Monday, January 07, 2013

"Hallelujah"

MONDAY

OMG. We found the magic key. I finally got my first night's whole sleep since we got Ben! The key to getting Ben to sleep the whole night is to give him a bath the night before!

I am so happy now that I got a full night's rest! Wow. I just laid in bed and kept praying that he would not whine. Then at 6:16, I had to get up to pee and found that Ben had slept the whole night thru! No mistakes on the floor! Yippee!

My mind feels less foggy. My body feels better. Hope that the sleeping continues tonight.

Got up and made hubby latte & egg sandwich. He gave the dogs their pills. Hubby shoveled off 4 inches of snow from the back deck while I worked on the front deck. It is still snowing even now.

I got the laundry started & the dishwasher going. Then started exercising.

All the puppies decided to nap.


No comments: