Wednesday, January 02, 2013

1ST WEDNESDAY OF 2013

WEDNESDAY

Not much to be done today. Hubby got up extra early because he could not sleep. I was exhausted from letting Ben out 4 times last night.

So I slept in another 15 minutes, then got up early too. It was difficult to sleep in as hubby was making too much noise & had all the lights on!

I made egg sandwich for hubby & a latte. He left on time.

Dogs went back to sleep. I could not nap. Tramadol keeping me awake.

It was really dark out this morning. Still really cold, too.

All Xmas stuff put away. Took out the Valentine's day garlands.

Played with puppies today.

Ben & Lil Bit


Hubby came home late and worked in the shop from 6-8.

Went to bed around 11PM.

THURSDAY

 I made breakfast sandwich & latte for hubby.

The sun came out and was shining for a while today.

However, temps were still around 10 degrees in the morning and barely a high of 17!

Three black helicopters went overhead today in formation, just barely skimming the treetops heading in the direction of Spokane from Sandpoint. Most odd. All the dogs started barking because they were so loud & close.

 Ben & Bud are buddies

 Ben & Bud sleep together

I bought the keratin treatment thru Groupon for my birthday present.




FRIDAY

I made breakfast sandwich & latte for hubby. He left and then I got to work cleaning house. Ben decided that he had to quickly eat some dog food & then throw up on the rug!

Had to pick hubby up from work because he was done with on-call for the week. So I loaded up all the dogs and we drove the Bark Ark Excursion into get daddy. All the dogs were really good. Ben kept circling on the console trying to get comfortable, Lil Bit sat on the passenger seat because I had turned on the seat warmers!

I drove thru Wendy's to get burgers for the dogs, then drove home. Dropped hubby off at shop & he worked until 9:00. He came home & I fixed cheese and cracker and sausage dinner for him. I went to bed at 10:30 because I was so tired.

Dogs took naps.

Ben sleeps with his Buddy

No comments: