Saturday, January 05, 2013

SATURDAY DOG WALK

SATURDAY

I was so tired last night that I went to bed at 10:30. Hubby was sweet & kind enough to get up with Ben three times last night. And I hate to say that I did not hear Ben's whining at the door at all last night. I did wake up when hubby got out of bed. (Mostly because he turns on every light in the house to let the dog out!)

In the morning, I made hubby a breakfast sandwich & a latte for hubby. Then we got dressed, got dogs loaded & drove to park.

Saw deer crossing the road on the drive down to the park.

Deer

Bit watching deer


We decided to try a different walk right by the Bayview entrance. When somebody parked next to us with dogs, I cussed because we wanted to let the dogs run wild. Now we would have to leash them all up! However, it was an old friend from the NOMC; Leslie! She was surprised to see us and had two dogs with her to walk. Her own fluffy dog named Sydney and a friend's Basset Hound named Dexter. All our dogs seemed OK with them, so we let them run wild. Bit & Ben are still under leash restraint. Leslie kept Dexter on a leash just to make sure they stayed around.


It was quite nice to see Leslie again & we talked during the whole walk.

When we got home, hubby dropped me off & went to work at shop while I did dishes & put them away, did laundry & put it away, shoveled both decks, (broke stupid cheap plastic shovel while I was working on the ice), vacuumed, exercised, and made another egg sandwich for me & the dogs.

Dogs are out of food. Hubby forgot to stop last night & get more.

Washed dog bed comforter. Isabelle's bed was dirty. Maggie & Isabelle make a mess of that bed!

Dogs are out of food. Hubby forgot to stop last night & get more.

No comments: