Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Windy With Wind

MONDAY
October 15

Was sleeping in Isabelle's bed with Harriet. Got extremely hot and had to get out of hubby's bed.
Even opened window to get breeze.

Woke up to make hubby a latte. He broke garage door on Sunday when trying to close with remote. It had gotten caught on a snow shovel.

Tore off all my fake nails that were barely hanging on so that I could get a new set.

Took a nap in the afternoon. Lil Bit came up to sleep with me.

Actually using fireplace already


Hubby came home & brought the vintage Milk Can, but its lid won't come off! I had wanted to put flowers in it! LOL.

It started raining about 7PM. Downpour. Hubby stayed home and watched TV with me tonight.

Went to bed early.

TUESDAY
October 16

Lots of WIND. And More WIND. 50 mph gusts.

Got up to make hubby eggnog latte. He loves this time of year with the eggnog lattes.

Gave Izzy her pills with hot dogs.

Hubby called me later to go down to big shop & water the gravel so that Joe can come and roll it out flat with his machinery this afternoon. I got all wet. Bud helped me.

I had to take a hot bath to get warm again. Took off my wet shoes & clothes and got into dry clothes.

Left food out for deer. No mail today. :(

Vacuumed house. Did laundry. Made mac-n-cheese for dogs.




No comments: