Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Wednesday = Nail Repair

WEDNESDAY

It seems like every couple days, I have a nail lift and have to go have it fixed. Rhonda is perplexed. I haven't done anything different, wonder if my body is just rejecting them?

Last night was our first night for freezing weather. It was down to 30 degrees. I stupidly thought that the fish could be out for another month, but now I think they need to come inside. Since the weather dropped so drastically, I put a blanket over the tank, put a piece of plywood over the top of that, along with their tank heater inside. They don't need to be frozen fish sticks!

It rained last night and this morning the deck was slippery. Dogs almost fell down as they raced outside to potty this morning.

Made hubby his latte, he took one of his pre-made burritos that he had fixed a couple weeks ago.

He drove in the white truck that he had fixed & dropped it off at CN Diesel. The owner actually stole the truck while taking a test drive and did not pay for it. What assholes.

So I got my nails fixed at 1:30 and got home by 2:45. I took Bud with me today because the weather was cool enough and he could wait in the car along with the windows cracked & water inside for him. I stopped at McDs to get burgers for the dogs on the way home.

Picked hubby up at 4:30. We shopped at WalMart for milk & more honey.

Got home and hubby went down to work at the shop.

No comments: