Saturday, October 27, 2012

Even More Rain

THURSDAY

I made latte & hubby's sandwich for him. Then started to do laundry & dishes.

Dogs went in and out. Watched TV with them. Depressing day with lots of rain & dark skies. Picked up poo later.

At 1:30, Bud and I went to my Acupuncture appointment. Bud waited in the car for me. We drove thru Rathdrum on the way home to get McD burgers.

Dogs loved the burgers when we got home.

I fell asleep on couch.

Hubby got home late. Had to vote on new contract at union hall.


FRIDAY

After making latte & breakfast sandwich for hubby, he left for work.

I made the beds and washed dog beds.

Another rainy, dreary & depressing day. The dogs sleep most of the day.

The Acupuncturist prescribed herbals for me. They make me VERY sleepy. I sat down in the recliner & passed out for 5 hours. It was scary. Didn't even feel like I was sleeping...

Had to get up and go get hubby from work. He was late because he had an emergency, so Bud and I went to burgers from Wendy's.

Got home hubby went to the shop until 10PM, when he came home, I had made dinner - chicken enchiladas in the crockpot. He ate dinner while I went to bed.


SATURDAY

Woke up at 8am to make the hubby his latte & ham/cheese/egg sandwich.  He slept until 8:30. Puppies all went out.

Then we loaded all the dogs up in the Bark Ark and went to the park to walk them. They were all excited. Maggie Moo loaded up just perfectly into the Excursion and did not fight with anybody. She got into the very back seat and enjoyed putting her head out the window!

We got to the walk area and hooked everybody up. It was a great walk with lots of wonderful smells from deer that had smashed down grass under trees.

After the walk, we drove home and hubby went down to the shop to work.

I did laundry, dishes, and cleaned up.

Then at 2:00, Bud and I left in the FMF to meet KRN at Safeway. Had to give her dog cookies, and get ground coffee from her.

She went with me shopping, then we sat in her car to talk for a while.

I drove to get burgers at Wendy's, then drove home. (lots of people running red lights...had to drive cautiously. lots of rain. lots of crazy people doing stupid things while driving, some idiot in a red jeep cherokee tailgated me all the way home on Ramsey & Clagstone)

Made chicken for dinner. Watched Zombie movie marathon on TV 

Maggie Moo got up on hubby and sat beside him. 

  
Maggie Moo & Hubby


No comments: