Tuesday, October 23, 2012

No Snow

TUESDAY

Last night I ended up sleeping on two of the dog beds pushed together on the floor. I wrapped up in two of my flannel rag blankets. It was cold on the floor. Initially I had started out on the couch again because Maggie Moo was scared to be left alone. Then later Lil Bit jumped up on the couch to sleep behind my back which made sleeping almost impossible. Deciding that I could be very comfortable on the fluffy dog bed, I rolled off the couch in a sleepy stupor and proceeded to sleep doggy style.

Hubby thought I was a blonde dog that had wandered into the house last night. LOL.

Tom actually came today to work on trucks. Hubby worked up at 5:45 again and went down to the shop for a while. I made his latte & ham/cheese/egg sandwich again. He said it was dry, meaning the bread was not good. I told him to buy better bread tonight on the way home.

Weather.com and other weather sites have been predicting SNOW for the last couple days. It was supposed to happen last night at midnight and continue throughout today.

However, it is a warm & balmy 44 degrees at Noon. Not one drop of snow has fallen, though the deck did get a little icy this morning at 7AM.

I did laundry, did dishes, picked up dog poo, and exercised.




No comments: