Monday, October 29, 2012

Dog Days of Late Fall



MONDAY

Today started out cold in the morning. But I was sweating & clammy again with hot flashes.

I did not get any sleep last night. Hot & sweaty all night with hot flashes. It is getting worse.

Got up and made TWO egg/ham/cheese sandwiches for hubby and his friend at work. They are supposed to be working on a cut cable this morning and hubby thought it would be nice to bring his work friend a sandwich. Also made latte for hubby. I am a short order cook! LOL

Did 3 loads of dishes from hubby having made his breakfast burritos yesterday. He used up all the leftovers in the fridge.

Then did laundry & put it away.

Fed deer. Went to get mail. Bud ran outside with me. Nothing but junk mail. Waste of time.

In the late afternoon, the temperate went up to 59 degrees! The sun actually came out. It was still wet & damp, but it was warmer outside.


TUESDAY

I went to get my nails done with Rhonda at 3:00. Took Bud along with me. We made a deposit at PSB first, then went to get cheeseburgers from McDonalds.

Rhonda also fixed a toenail that had fallen off.

Came home and fed the dogs. Hubby came home later and stayed home with us all night.

Maggie was hiding in the bathroom tonight.

No comments: