Monday, October 01, 2012

More Tired Than Ever

MONDAY

Another sleepless night. I am having to dose myself with Melatonin and Benadryl just to fall asleep. Then I wake up 3 or 4 times a night.

We got up at 9:30. Made eggs & latte for hubby. Then took his prescription to Rathdrum Pharmacy.

Bud in Truck

In Spokane we picked up a new motor for the air compressor at Grainger and tire for the trailer at Six Roblees. Bud and I had long walks at both places.

After deciding that it was too warm to leave Bud in the Excursion by himself, we decided to come home and bypass shopping at Costco.

Hubby got chicken nuggets at McDonalds in Post Falls, washed Excursion, then we picked up cheeseburgers for dogs at Wendy's in CDA.

Picked up the Dodge at the yard. Then drove home. Hubby drove Dodge, I drove Excursion.

At home, hubby changed tire on trailer but by them it was too late to get boat. Have to do it on the weekend.

We went to Miller's to get groceries. I desperately needed honey.

Watched a little tv, went to bed.

Bud on couch with daddy. Bit sitting beside.


No comments: