Monday, August 13, 2012

Update

MONDAY
Can't remember what happened today.


TUESDAY
Woke up with 2 mosquitoe bites under my left eye. The eye itself had swollen shut. Was very painful.

Did laundry & dishes.

Hubby wanted me to go to Sandpoint to pick up axles at Tom's. So I took Bud with me. Long drive. After we got axles loaded, Bud had to pee. So we went for a short walk. Hispanic guy driving by yelled out of his car "Hey Girl, Lookin' Hot!". It was scary and weird. So I told Bud to pee quickly and we got back into the car.

Drove home.

Vacuumed house & cleaned.

Hubby came home and after about 30 minutes in shop, he loaded other axles in FMF and we drove with Bud & Bit to Spokane. Went to Don's to drop off axles. I took dogs for a walk to pee while hubby talked with Don.

Some drunk people walked across the road to talk to me about Bud. They petted him for quite a while. Then drunk young guy came over just as we were leaving and said "Hey, I got a bet with my friend...are you 21 or 24?" I was so overcome with astonishment that I was speechless. I mumbled..."no. no." Then walked off.

Went back to talk with Lucille for a few minutes. She has the best stories! Then left with hubby. Hubby had to eat so we stopped at Mexican food restaurant. Called KRN while I was waiting in car. She got her new place cleaned up.

Drove home with dogs. Stopped at grocery store in Rathdrum for milk & watermelon.




No comments: