Saturday, August 11, 2012

Athol DAZE and 4WD Event

SATURDAY
We got up early Saturday morning. Hubby had slept in Isabelle's bed with me. It is just cooler to sleep in her bed and with my sweating, more comfortable for me.

I made lattes for us, then we went to White Pine at 8:00 to have breakfast with Joe Holman, Joe Jr, Dave Graham and a couple other people.

By 8:45 we had paid and left. Hubby took Dodge down to the park and I came home with leftovers.

While I mowed the dog yard and picked up dog poo, he went to Rathdrum with Joe Jr to pick up the articulator for the Event.

I stayed at home until 1:00 then met hubby & took pictures in the park of the trucks.

Talked with Amy while she was down in Athol with the kids. She thanked me profusely & gave me a hug for Angus. Said that the dog slept in their bedroom last night. She is really gentle around the kids. Sounds like a great fit for them. I told Amy that we would take Angus back if it did not work out for them.

Hubby got the Bronco stuck while going over the rocks & logs and we had to go get gasoline. They decided it was the xxx that was broken. Need to replace it.

Roc Bronc at Athol Daze


While hubby stayed to clean up, I came home with the dogs.


SUNDAY
Went to boat. Lazed around all day. Took ALL the dogs. Bud, Bit, Isabelle, Harriet.

Got lattes at Bear Paw latte.

Swam in marina. Was told not to do that by another boater because of possible electrocution around marinas.

Grilling on the Boat


Took 3 hour nap on boat.

Cleaned up boat. Came home. Tired.

No comments: