Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Weekend

FRIDAY
August 24, 2012

Cooler last night with a low of 48. Seems like Fall is moving into the area. I feel sorry for the horses across the road that STILL have no shelter or moving around area for the last 4 years. Stupid cowboys.

Anyway, I got some household chores done. Rested a bit. Then going to get nails done.

Today is the last day hubby works and after that he has a 10 day vacation that includes our anniversary!

He woke up coughing and blowing his nose. Hope he is not sick. Hope he does not make me sick.

I went to get my nails done at 3:00. Got burgers for dogs on the way home.

Hubby came home after working overtime. He worked in shop until 12:00.


SATURDAY
August 25, 2012

Walked dogs at Farragut park. Then hubby came home to work in shop.

I vacuumed house, cleaned & did laundry. Put away lots of dishes.

Packed up stuff to take to boat tomorrow.

Washed my hair.

Went to get nails done at 2:30. Got burgers for dogs on way back.

Hubby got off work early. Went to bed early.



No comments: