Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happy Anniversary Baby

WEDNESDAY
August 29, 2012

Rained last night at 2:00AM. Harriet slept with me in Isabelle's bed. Harriet got frightened and wanted to bolt, but I held her tightly next to me and told her to go back to sleep.

At 5:00AM Harriet finally left the bed to go sleep in our bedroom, so I finally got up and back into bed, too.

Hubby sang me Happy Anniversary as soon as I woke up. We forfeited breakfast because I did not want to eat anything. Made hubby a latte. I had tea with honey. We took dogs for walk at park. Then came home to load the picnic table that hubby had painted.

Stopped at Chad's house to drop off the tags for Angus.

Then went to CDA Metals to check on the bottle storage for KRN that hubby was having them make.

Got gasoline in the Dodge before we left CDA. Drove to Spokane and met KRN at her new Espresso stand.

Unloaded the picnic table. Talked to her for a while. Saw all the improvements they had made so far. Then followed KRN home so we could talk some more. Finally left her place around 2:00. Had to go drop off axles at Don's. Then stopped at Bike store, but they did not have any storage bags for the bike that I wanted. Stopped at Big R to pick up lights for a job hubby was working on. Then went to McDs for burgers in Rathdrum.

Deers came to visit in our circle driveway tonight.

Deer

Home. Then hubby had to return to Rathdrum to pick up more parts. I stayed home and took a bath.

No comments: