Thursday, August 02, 2012

Cloudy & Overcast

WEDNESDAY
Can't believe that it is already August 1.

Scheduled appointment at Vet for Isabelle to get her toenails cut tomorrow at 2:30. 

Hands already feel better.

Did laundry, put away dishes.

Hubby came home after working OT. He had a quick snack & worked in shop for the rest of the night.

I went to bed early as I was very tired.



THURSDAY
Cooler today because of the cloudy skies.

Got up to make hubby a latte at 6:15. Then went back to bed until 9:00. Trying to catch up on the sleep that I lost when my hands hurt so badly.

Hubby deposited money in bank overnight deposit on his way to work.

Took garbage to dump with Bud. He was a good dog & stayed inside the truck. I scraped my upper left thigh on the truck gate.

Brought Dodge home and took the FMF to Spirit Lake to get groceries. Forgot to get another lasagne.

Came home and unloaded groceries, did laundry, and put away dishes.



No comments: