Friday, August 10, 2012

Acupuncture & Fish Bath

THURSDAY
Woke up to make hubby his drink. Then vacuumed the house, cleaned dog beds, put away laundry & did dishes. Made the dogs french toast.

Hubby came home and had dinner. Rested for a bit, then went to grocery store in Spirit Lake with me. We got hamburger to grill and more milk.

He went down to the shop for a while to work.

I went to bed early.


FRIDAY
Woke up early to make hubby his latte; then I went back to bed for a while. Unable to sleep, I got up and started getting ready to go to the Acupuncture appointment at 11:00.

Even though I left 1 hour early, I still encountered 2 trains where I had to bypass my usual route and take a longer one. I still got there at the same time, but had to travel twice as far...

Acupuncture is making me feel SO much better. My hands are better. A sense of calmness engulfs me. I have recommended it to everybody I know. However, Acupuncture is expensive if you don't have insurance coverage for it, so not everybody will take advantage of the experience.

After my appointment was finished at 12:00, hubby texted me and wanted to me with me. I drove over to Post Falls to wash the FMF and met him after I got Wendy's cheeseburgers. We didn't have much time together, only about 6 minutes...but that was more than enough to make me happy.

I drove home thru Rathdrum and saw 7 hawks on Hwy 41. However, I saw one dead hawk in the road. Poor thing.

Also saw a dead black & white kitty on Clagstone. People really need to watch out for the cats.

The dogs were overwhelmingly happy to see me home. Cleaned the fish tank with the help of Bud. Got the mail.

Then Joe Holman came over to take rocks down for the 4WD event on Saturday for Athol Daze.

Went to get my nail fixed at 5:30. Hubby came home shortly after I got home. He rested for a while, then went to work down at the shop. Had to meet the Mayor of Spirit Lake at 6:30 to discuss the 4WD Event they will have on Sept 1 & 2.

I rode my bike down later tonight to see what they were doing. Chad (is Bad) happened to be talking with hubby & Tim. Angus, Bud & Isabelle were with me. Chad said they had been talking about getting a Saint Bernard. Hubby said try out Angus for a while as her attitude with the other dogs has been difficult lately. She really needs to be an only dog.

Chad took Angus home. Amy, his wife, was ecstatic to get her. Their kids love the dog & Angus seemed to do well with them so far.








No comments: