Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bud & The Vet

When I got out of the bath this morning, Bud had flung blood all over. It looked like somebody had been murdered! So I cleaned up all the blood from where he had dripped it everywhere.

He was scratching at his face again. So I called the vet and took him to an appointment at 10:30.

Bud started shaking all over. Big baby. He is scared of the vet! So I finally convinced him to go in. Weighed him on the scale. 103.5 pounds.

Dr Mike gave him Prednisone for anti itching and Antibiotics for his infection. Plus a spray to take care of the itching.

When we returned home, Bud took a VERY long 3 hour nap once I got his pills into him.

So far, no more itching.

Talked to KRN on the phone. Told her she could have our picnic table for the new shop.

No comments: