Monday, April 04, 2011

Death & Other Things

Found out on drive over to surprise KRN Thursday that my father had died. My brother in law texted hubby to let him know. Since hubby was driving, I picked up the phone and read the text. It was shocking because he had died the previous Friday...March 25. And none of my family had let me know. Not even a letter. Nothing. Assholes.

So we called our son in law to let him know we were coming and he signed us in at the gate. We surprised KRN at the Red, White & Brew stand. Then went home to pick up Bravo and take him with us when we went to north Spokane to pick up some parts at A-Star. Met Kevin Reese with some of the parts at the community college. Then back to Cheney to see the kids. They were already home, they changed clothes and we went to eat at the Elk Public House which was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.

The food there was quite good. We will be going back. Hubby got me drunk because of the news. Saw an adorable little white Boston Terrier. I fell in love. Even hubby stopped to rub him. Very friendly little dog. His parents were at the window in the restaurant having dinner and had tied him up outside. They were smiling while we petted him.

Took kids home, then we went home ourselves. Stopped to get cheeseburgers & got home to the girls late.

No comments: