Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Friday - I have NO clue what I did today. Don't remember.

Saturday - Cleaned Dodge top to bottom. Earl's kid, Austin came up to the house to pick up major loads of dog poo. Now, I just have to get hubby to bring up the power washer...(tomorrow I will learn that hubby "loaned" it to Tim. And of course, Tim "loaned" it to his dad.) WHY can we never have anything we own at our own home?

Sunday - Found eggs hubby had hand colored with a marker. Deralee & Jen Bunny came to open latte stand in their jammies especially for us. Filled Dodge with gas - $75. Walmart for groceries - over $350! wow. Filled FMF gas $65. We are now officially broke. :(

LOL. Not really. Just seems like an awful lot of money for nothing.

 eggs that the easter bunny drew "cat" faces on and hid for me

No comments: